Tuesday, May 13

Contact & Disclaimer






Contact me:
thecollageblog@live.com

My name is Francheska Irizarry, a personal style blogger from Puerto Rico. I like writing, I love photography and I care way too much about my personal style. I created this blog to post my everyday style and to share my honest opinions about products and brands I enjoy and like.



Disclaimer

Photos, words, articles and opinions in this blog ( The Collage Blog)  will be my own. All photos are taken by myself using a Nikon D90 or otherwise it will be stated below the picture. If you wish to use any of my photos, whether from social media or my blog, please contact me first via email thecollageblog@live.com




Any gifted items will be clearly marked with a (*), collaborations will be stated at the bottom of the post. Sponsored posts will be clearly marked as such at the end of the post. Some affiliated links may be used, meaning that I will get a small amount of commission from any subsequent purchase.



Contact:
thecollageblog@live.com

4 comments:

  1. Me encanta encontrar blogs puertorriqueños, aqui una nueva seguidora :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! Te cuento que he encontrado tu blog por instagram y me ha encantado. Tienes muy buenas ideas. Tu fotografía es muy interesante!!!!!

    ReplyDelete