1. If you are blessed with perfect skin, just use face powder, if not, go for a BB cream or tint instead of foundation.
2. Water proof mascara is a good option but, if you are exposed to heat for long time, even waterproof mascaras can bleed so, clear mascara is the way to go.
3. Lips: Tinted Balm
This lip balm tastes and feels amazing on my lips. A must HAVE!
4. Use primer (after moisturizer) to prepare the skin and make your foundation last longer.
5. Bronzer: it gives you a fresh look by brightening your face.
7. Remember to use SPF. You don't want early wrinkles.
Remember that if you take care of your face correctly, the less makeup you will need.