Monday, October 3

Cleaning My Makeup Brushes? | Makeup Talk





Hey,

Today I want to share how I clean my makeup brushes.


It's Simple:
  • Keratin Shampoo or any antibacterial soap
  • Olive Oil

Make a mixture of the keratin shampoo and the olive oil in a plate.  Apply it to the brush in an up side down position always (to prevent hair loss). 

Let it dry in a clean towel or paper towel.



Important things to know:

Cleaning your makeup brushes regularly keeps your face free from breakouts and impurities.  

Cleaning schedule by brushes: 

  • Eye shadow:  every two weeks or depending how dirty they are.
  • Foundation Brush:  Every three applications
  • Liquid eyeliner brush: Every time I used it (if not, it turns sticky) 
How do you clean your brushes? Let me know in the comments below.

Hasta la próxima, 


Francheska ❤︎

No comments:

Post a Comment