Hard Candy Ultra Light Formula
I'm glad to be back in my blog with some serious stuff! Today's post is a review about the Hard Candy Primer Ultra Light Formula. I bought this baby three months ago and finally I can say that I have made my final impression about how it works.
Let's start saying that this is my first time using a primer (I never considered it necessary to have) so, I can't say that is the best primer I've ever seen before. What I can assure is that since the first use, this primer had never disappointed me.
What can I say?
1. My makeup last all day without the need of retouching every hour. <---No joke! Even in summer! I was so impressed.
2. Smooth makeup application. The brush and my face were dancing.
3. I'm using less foundation.
4. The formula is indeed light. Nothing about a greasy or heavy feeling on your face.
5. It's unscented.
6. Cruelty free product!
7. My face stays more matte. No shine.
For a few bucks ($8) you have a very good primer. You can find it in Walmart. I haven't see it anywhere else. So, if you are looking for a good primer to begin with, I highly recommend this one.
To give you an idea on how this might work for you, I have oily/dry skin.
Let me know if you try it!
Hasta la próxima