Friday, September 5

Makeup Talk | Hard Candy Primer




Hard Candy  Ultra Light Formula



Hey,

I'm glad to be back in my blog with some serious stuff!  Today's post is a review about the Hard Candy Primer Ultra Light Formula. I bought this baby three months ago and finally I can say that I have made my final impression about how it works.

Let's start saying that this is my first time using a primer (I never considered it necessary to have) so, I can't say that is the best primer I've ever seen before. What I can assure is that since the first use, this primer had never disappointed me.

What can I say?

1. My makeup last all day without the need of retouching every hour.  <---No joke! Even in summer! I was so impressed.

2. Smooth makeup application. The brush and my face were dancing.

3. I'm using less foundation.

4. The formula is indeed light. Nothing about a  greasy or heavy feeling on your face.

5. It's unscented.

6. Cruelty free product!

7. My face stays more matte. No shine.



For a few bucks ($8) you have a very good primer. You can find it in Walmart. I haven't see it anywhere else. So, if you are looking for a good primer to begin with, I highly recommend this one.

To give you an idea on how this might work for you, I have oily/dry skin.

Let me know if you try it!

Hasta la próxima 

Francheska ❤︎

No comments:

Post a Comment