19.4.15

Viva la Friendship & Floral Prints



Today was a beautiful day with my friends.  We were discovering the beauties of Guánica (beaches and land), Puerto Rico. I have said this before, and I'm gonna say it again: I'm so lucky to be born boricua, and even more lucky to have the friends I have.  

No matter how much money you have, the clothes, the food you eat, the house you live in, or the car you drive, if you don't have friends to enjoy life, you are missing the best part of being alive.  For some reason God did not give me a sister, but he placed these unique five ladies that can brighten up my darkest days in a moment. 


Sorry Marilyn but diamonds aren't a girl best friend. 

Today's outfit and pics:







Curious fact: I was born in 1988. Play with the numbers.











Hasta la próxima,



1 comment:

  1. Awwwww!! So cute! We are so lucky to have each others. Love u mamita 😎

    ReplyDelete