Saturday, November 7

Roadtrip | Sharing Moments of My Life




Hey : ]

I had an unexpected road trip with my friends and I would like to share some pictures with you guys. I went to the sunflower farm in Guánica Puerto Rico, to eat in La Parguera, Lajas, and to a sanctuary in Cabo Rojo named  schoenstatt.  If you ever visit the west side (which is the best area of Puerto Rico) don't hesitate to visit these places. 





Let's talk about my outfit:

I know that some of you would say: "It's too hot to wear that", but like I said, it was an unexpected road trip.  But one thing in which we can all agree is that the colors are perfect for fall ^_^








The Sunflower Farm :









That funny moment when the wind wants to play with your hat.





Lajas Puerto Rico:








Hope your week was even better than my was.
Lots of love,

Francheska ❤︎

No comments:

Post a Comment