Sunday, July 31

Rainy Summer | Casual- Sport Outfit



Hello :]

The summer is gone and I cannot say goodbye to my candy color sneakers. Today was a rainy day and I though it was the perfect  occasion to wear them one more time, maybe. Anyways, here is my outfit of the day:





Blouse is from Zara, Jeans are from Marshalls, Shoes are from Payless. 

For more options:
Striped Shirt Outfits Ideas
 
Rincón, Puerto Rico.



I wanted to try for the first time sneakers with a blouse. Yes, as you read, this is the first time I dare to wear sneakers with a blouse instead of a superman or batman or pokémon or angry birds t-shirt and I love it. 

With this kind of blouses I would wear sandals, but because I finally found a good pair of white jeans, I wanted to try something out of the box.White jeans makes everything so much easier to combine.
 
I love my shoes <3
Many looks to come with them on!








Hasta la próxima, 

Francheska ❤︎

8 comments: