Thursday, August 4

Wall Key Holder | DIY


Hey,

In this post I would love to share an easy DIY that I made about a year ago and never showed it in my blog and is worth the share. If you have been following my blog for a while, you know I love recycling and that is exactly what I did here. I took a piece of wood that my dad threw away and converted it into a gorgeous key holder.

En esta publicación les comparto esta manualidad que hice hace un año más o menos y que nunca lo mostré en el blog y merece que lo vean. Si llevas tiempo siguiéndome, sabes que amo el reciclaje, así que eso fue lo que hice. Reciclé un pedazo de madera que mi papá botó y lo convertí en este hermoso llavero de pared.



I used a 3d fabric (is that the correct description? lol) of flowers to cover it and added a hook and a little chain to hang it in my wall.

Utilicé una tela que al tocarla se sienten los detalles, algo así como 3D para cubrir la tablita y añadí un gancho junto con una pequeña cadena para poder colocarlo en la pared.

To give you a better idea, here is a video:
Para que tengas una mejor idea mira este vídeo:

 


Hasta la próxima,

Francheska ❤︎

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you create one I would love to see it! thank you for coming! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi I just discovered your blog and it's so refreshing, loving your style!
    Would you like to follow each other (GFC, Instagram, Twitter, G+, Polyvore, Fb) ?
    Let me know so I can follow you back anytime soon <3

    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Beautiful idea! *_*
    Kiss
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous idea!! I want to try it for sure but with a box maybe? Im so excited to try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see your creation in my FB page or my instagram! ^_^

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete